Move On When Ready Program
High School Counselors
What is my Part in the MOWR Program?
- Students initiate the MOWR process by filling out an application online.
This is known as Part I.
- High school counselors use their STARS access to the
gacollege411.org Web site.
Counselors must complete part II of the MOWR application for each student each college semester.
The counselor must enter the high school code for each course that the Move On When Ready student is taking at Georgia Perimeter College.
View the list of approved college courses that are equivalent to high school courses.
- A new MOWR funding application must be completed each semester.
- Students should complete an MOWR application as soon as they have
registered for classes here at GPC.
MOWR Program is administered by the
Georgia Student Finance Commission
- MOWR funding is course specific.
- You can request that the student show you their schedule for GPC classes or you can request confirmation of college classes from the MOWR coordinator for your high school.