About OIRPThe mission of the Office of Institutional Research and Planning (OIRP) is to serve, in a timely fashion, the information needs of both the College community and outside constituents. An integral part of this mission is to be forward-thinking, to anticipate information needs, and to keep abreast of local and national educational issues.
Specific activities of OIRP include the following:
- Research design, data collection, analysis, and reporting of findings, to support assessment of both academic and non-academic units of the College;
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) processes;
- Coordination of the College's strategic and operational planning processes;
- Compliance with reporting requirements of the Board of Regents, U.S. Department of Education, other governmental agencies, accrediting bodies and professional associations;
- Production of the GPC Fact Book and serving as a data clearinghouse for the College;
- Conducting College-wide surveys and administration of the faculty evaluation process; and
- Representing the College on Board of Regents committees and other professional organizations which address issues of planning, assessment, data reporting, and institutional improvement.
Office of Institutional Research and Planning
Georgia Perimeter College
1975 Lakeside Parkway, Suite 350-B
Tucker, GA 30084