• Go to Piedmont's website for forms and information.
Complete and submit:
· Piedmont Healthcare Participation Agreement Tracking Form (Exhibit B-1)
· Signature Page (Student Participation Agreement)
· Compliance / Privacy Answer sheet
· Health Screen Requirements (Exhibit C)
· Log into your Advantage account and select Piedmont to view your results
· Dress Code Policy for Faculty and Students (please read)
· Dress Code and Hygiene Policy for Faculty and Students (please read)
Please be aware that Piedmont Healthcare has defined new parameters regarding clinical faculty competency. In addition to new faculty attending New Employee Orientation and Nursing Services Orientation, clinical faculty will also be required to complete annual competencies at Piedmont Atlanta Hospital beginning in 2013.
The Nursing Development Team at Piedmont Atlanta will maintain faculty files containing the following information:
2. 2. New Employee Paperwork
3. 3. Nursing Orientation Paperwork/Competency Checklists
4. 4. Department/Unit Specific Competency Checklists
5. 5. Annual Skills Day Competencies
· Faculty/Instructor must complete the same paperwork that is required for the students, which can be found on Piedmont’s Website.
· 2011-2012 Influenza information for Faculty and Students (please read)
· New Dress Code Policy for Faculty and Students (please read)
· New Dress Code and Hygiene Policy for Faculty and Students (please read)
Pam Redman, RN
Nursing Development Manager
404-605-4058 (office) 404-694-8843 (cell)