Eastside Medical Center Clinical Requirements:
In order for you to be able to access the computer and
pass meds several things need to happen before you come to Eastside:
1. Print, read, and complete the orientation packet.
2. Provide a copy of current Varicella, MMR, PPD, Influenza (for this current year) and Hepatitis vaccines.
3. Provide a copy of current CPR card.
4. Background checks will only be accepted if they have been processed for the same academic year that the student will be doing clinical and/or, no more than one calendar year prior to the clinical.
1. Complete everything above for students
2. Complete Student Clinical Log
3. Provide your date of birth to Caroline Ashman (email address is below). This is needed for computer access.