DeKalb Medical Center
5. Please not that there are no longer parking cards. When student/instructor get their student badge, this badge allows them into the designated parking area (***new 2/6/2014***).
INSTRUCTORS AND STUDENTS: ACCESS TO THE ONLINE REGISTRATION SHOULD GO TO THEIR Web browser AND ENTER THIS URL:
YOU WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
• Student General Orientation Handbook
• Student Clinical Orientation Manual Part 1 and Part 2
• Acute Care System Navigation Document
• CBL'S (computer based learning) MODULES WITH TESTS
INSTRUCTOR INFORMATION (for instructors only)
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE DEKALB MEDICAL NURSING STUDENT WEB PAGE TO COMPLETE THE NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE AN INSTRUCTOR AT DEKALB MEDICAL.
information added 06/04/2013***) MAR/OMM classes are held every other
week during our regular orientation classes for new employees. New instructors
are invited to attend if there is room for them. Please do not register at the
last minute; you may have to wait for an opening. Contact Diane Bradshaw if they
have any questions about this orientation. Her email is
firstname.lastname@example.org. Her phone number is 404-501-3399.
The schedule is every other week during our employee orientation (for 2013):
June 13, 27; July 11, 25; Aug 8, 22; Sept 5, 19; Oct 3, 17, 31; Nov 14, Dec 5, 19.
Faculty, if you have any questions about everything excluding the MAR/OMM training, please call:
Ann Bates, Office Coordinator
Office 0413 ground floor