Welcome to the CIE's On-line Study Abroad Orientation.

Do I need a visa?: Some countries require student or tourist visas even for short trips. Requirements vary for citizens of different countries. You should check with the embassy of the country where you are a citizen to see if you need a visa to study abroad. If you are attending the Nanjing, China program, your visa is covered in the cost of your program. The program leader will collect your visa applications and submit them to the consulate for you.

1. Go to The Electronic Embassy
2. Find the embassy of the country to which you are traveling and go to their web site
3. Find the visa information (consular section)

1. Go to Students Abroad
2. Locate "Visas" under the "Travel Docs" tab.

Back Next