Financial Aid for Transfer Students

Add GPC to your FAFSA!  If you are transferring to GPC from another school in the middle fo the year, you must list GPC's federal school code (001562) on your FAFSA.
  • Go to the FAFSA website.  Enter your PIN number and add the GPC federal school code
  • OR
  • Call the Federal Student Aid Information Center at (800)433-3242 and provide your Data Release Number and your Transaction Number from your Student Aid Report (SAR).  Ask them to add GPC to your FAFSA record.

Tell Us About Other Schools You Attended
If you transfer to GPC in the middle of the year, you must tell the GPC financial aid office about all previous schools you have attended.  Federal regulations require that we obtain the financial aid history of our transfer students.  A seven (7) day financial aid hold will be placed on your record before federal financial aid funds are disbursed.


Loan Funds Will Not Transfer
Your loan funds will not transfer.  If you are interested in loans, you must submit the appropriate Federal Loan Form to the Office of Financial Aid on the campus you plan to attend.  You can also fax your completed application to us at 678-891-3427 or mail it to the address below:

Georgia Perimeter College
Office of Financial Aid & Veterans' Affairs
Suite CH-1300
555 North Indian Creek Drive
Clarkston, GA 30021-2361