We are now accepting applications for Spring 2014.
What is ENLISTEM?
The goal of the ENLISTEM Scholarship Program is to provide improved educational opportunities for students by improving student support programs for STEM participants and by removing financial barriers that higher education often presents. The program awards approximately 32 scholarships each year to academically talented students who demonstrate financial need, and who are enrolled in a course of study leading to an associate degree in a STEM discipline.
Why be an ENLISTEM Scholar?
• You will have a personal faculty mentor to monitor your progress and provide individualized support and guidance • You will participate in STEM Learning Clusters and STEM related activities including career discussions, field trips to STEM organizations, industry tours, etc., and meet afterward to reflect on your experiences
• You will have the opportunity to attend STEM seminars and Academic Excellence Workshops
What is required to apply to be an ENLISTEM Scholar?
• You must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, National, or Refugee
• You must be eligible for Federal Financial Aid as defined on the FAFSA
• You must be admitted and enrolled as a full-time student
• You must have a minimum high school GPA of 3.0 or math and science 3.0 GPA minimum.
What is expected of an ENLISTEM Scholar?
• You must remain a full-time student by completing 12 or more collegiate level semester hours each Fall and Spring semester
• You must maintain a minimum overall GPA of 2.75
If you are interested in becoming an ENLISTEM Scholar, please review the Application Instructions.
ENLISTEM Application Materials