- Read about the recent (September 29, 2004) presentation of Alan Abramowitz, one of the leading scholars on U.S. elections, and the author of a model that has correctly predicted the presidential popular vote winner since 1988.
- Click on the link to read about the panel discussion at GPC (Clarkston, February 17, 2004) on the USA PATRIOT Act.
U.S. Elections (the presidential primaries, 2004)
- Federal, state, and local elections sites
- Click to see a short list of important elections sites.
- Presidential election sites (especially on the Electoral College)
- Answer a set of questions to see where you stand on the candidates, and where the candidates stand on issues.
- Faculty Development Day (2 March 2004): Teaching 9-11