Welcome to the Student Information page. Here you will find many helpful hints, "how to's", and screen captures to help you get on your way.
Below you will find some questions and answers that are commonly asked. Use the
drop down menu to advance the page to the question you need.
1. How do I obtain my user name and password for Webmail, iCollege and login for the labs?
Students can visit theGetMyLogin page to access their
passwords for Web, iCollege and Email by filling out their credentials: last name, last
four digits of their SSN (social security number), GPC-ID, Date of Birth, and
agreeing to terms and conditions. The "initial GPC web password" also works as the login for the GPC WiFi network.
2. What information is on the GetMyLogin page?
The GetMyLogin page has your initial GPC/Web password, iCollege here.(to top)
3. How do I change my Webmail password?
You change your Webmail password on the GetMyLogin page. Webmail and iCollege passwords are the same linked password now.
4. How do I access my Student Webmail account?
By visiting the Webmail login page, (Quick Links drop down menu on the GPC home page, then
click on Webmail) you can access your GPC email. Once at the "GPC
Webmail Starting Point" choose Student Webmail System then on the Windows live page, enter your full student email address
(ex: email@example.com)and your GPC password.
5. Is the "hotmail" login page the correct way to login to GPC Webmail?