Enrolling in Explore GPC
There are some limitations as to who may register for classes under Explore GPC. Currently, individuals who cannot register under Explore GPC include:
- Applicants who will be below age 18 at the time classes begin
- All Current or Former GPC Students
- Students of other University System of Georgia Schools who are on learning support exclusion
- Applicants who are in the United States under F1 Student status, F2 Dependent status, B1/B2 Tourist status, or under a Visa Waiver program.
Additionally, applicants whose native language is not English may be required to provide TOEFL scores and take the ESL placement test prior to registration for classes
Anyone who has already applied to GPC in another admission category cannot change their admission category to Explore GPC.
Otherwise, registering for Explore GPC is relatively simple,
- Complete and sign the regular GPC Application Form online, marking the Admissions Category as "Explore GPC"
- Print, complete and sign the Explore GPC Agreement Form
- Pay a non-refundable $20.00 Application Fee
- Submit a copy of your Immunization Records
- Submit the above application materials to the Enrollment and Records office of any GPC Campus, or mail application materials to:
Georgia Perimeter College
PO Box 89000
Atlanta, GA 30356