Move On When Ready Program

Current Students

I've graduated from high school. Now what?
You basically have three options...

A)  Continue at GPC as a true freshman.

If you'd like to stay here and finish your first two years of college, there are only two things that you need to do. 

  1. Hand in a change of status form to the Enrollment and Registration Services office on any campus.
  2. Ask your high school to send an official copy of your high school transcript showing that you have graduated. 


You do not need to reapply to Georgia Perimeter College because you are already a student here. 

Students who start at GPC and transfer to other schools do as well or better than the students who started at those schools.


B) Start at a four-year college or university.

If you decide to attend another college, you will want to make sure that you receive credit for the classes you took here.  Order an official transcript to be sent to your new school.


C) Take summer session classes at GPC.