Get Prepared For Your Future Career!
Career Day 2014
“How to Get and Keep the Job of Your Dreams!”
MEET...EXPLORE...LEARN - FREE Event College-wide
Friday March 28th, 2014
8:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M. Clarkston Campus
***Breakfast will be served***
REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL WEDNESDAY, MARCH 26, 2014
The goal of Career Day 2014 is to demonstrate how a specific major can lead to a variety of professional careers in many different fields.
GPC’s Career Day differs from a traditional career fair by offering information through small seminars, rather than by exhibits or booths. Businesses and corporate volunteers have developed 60-minute interactive presentations that highlight their individual duties and responsibilities as well as the education, skills and prior work experiences needed to be successful in the occupation.
· Required academic background.
· Essential skills and personal traits that are fundamental to the position.
· Daily tasks.
· Major responsibilities.
· How individual performance deliverable help the organization achieve its key business objectives.
This is a FREE college-wide event however, PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Please use the following link to register today!
BUSINESS ATTIRE IS REQUIRED
· Appropriate Business Attire for Females: business suit OR professional style dress OR blouse and skirt or slacks; closed-toe shoes and preferably panty hose.
· Appropriate Business Attire for Males: business suit OR dress slacks AND collared shirt and tie, sport coat (preferred).
· Inappropriate Attire (NOT PERMITTED): Jeans or denims, athletic shoes or sport shoes, sandals, casual and baggy tops or pants, mid-thigh dresses or skirts, revealing attire of any type, plunging necklines .
Presenting By: GPC's Leadership Academy, Gateway to College Academy, DECA and GPC Student Government Association